#GetCozy Plant Based Meal Plan
By Team Dirty
Nov 12, 2021
#GetCozy is a whole food plant based Meal Plan that will surround you like a favorite sweater and fill you with the familiar flavors of hearth and home. Snuggle into your softest flannel and cozy up to a week of belly-warming, comforting meals.
If you batch this Gourmet meal plan, you’ll learn:
- How to make a sensational Nut-free Burrito & Taco Filling from red kidney beans.
- How to combine warm, earthy spices like garam masala, cumin, turmeric, and coriander to make the most delicious Chickpea Tikka Masala.
- How to make marvelous meatballs from oats, rice, and adzuki beans. If you’re not familiar with adzuki beans, we encourage you to try something new!
Chazz, one of our awesome Meal Plan testers, batched the Gourmet plan in 2 hours and 45 minutes and was pleased with what turned out to be an easy flow and an uncomplicated batch.
More than just plant based Meal Plans
Our subscription isn’t just for meal planning. Your Clean Food Dirty Girl classroom can be the heart of your kitchen. Think of it as your digital guide, your online cookbook, your key to all things plant based. It’s a fantastic way to feed and fuel your life.
Are you ready to fill your life with the warm coziness of the season? Grab your apron and meet me in your classroom. If you haven’t subscribed to our Meal Plans yet, you can do that right over here. After you activate a membership, you’ll get immediate access to all of our Meal Plans and recipes, including #GetCozy and SimpleGetCozy. You will also have access to our weekly Office Hours for extra support.
Gourmet Plant Based Menu
Plant Based & Gluten Free Menu
Our Simple Meal Plans are inspired by the Gourmet plans, only with a quicker batch time and fewer components. They’re always plant based and gluten-free in addition to super tasty.
If you batch SimpleGetCozy, you’ll learn:
- How to use almonds and cashews to make a luscious Lemon Basil Balsamic Dressing.
- How to perfect the art of cooking rice on your stove top or Instant Pot. Not too tough, not too mushy, but just right.
- How to make the silkiest, creamiest, cheesy sauce from potatoes, onions, carrots, and cashews. It’s quick, easy, and will be a favorite all around.
Gluten-free meals in this plan include:
- Chickpea Masala over Green Onion Herb Rice
- Nacho Cheesy Bean & Rice Bowl
- Lemon Basil Balsamic Chickpea Wrap
- Savory Adzuki Meatballs over Massaged Kale
- Big Ass Salad with Lemon Basil Balsamic Dressing
P.S. Take a look at our subscribers’ love for #GetCozy!
getcozy, no oil recipes, Plant Fueled Meal Plan, vegan recipes, wfpb, Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plan