Fall Feast WFPB Thanksgiving Meals
By Team Dirty
Nov 19, 2021
Fall Feast is a whole food plant based Thanksgiving themed Meal Plan that offers traditional holiday flavors in a whole new plant strong way. You’ll celebrate with stuffing, soup, salads, and plenty of sensational sides. Leave room for dessert because this plan features an absolute knockout bonus recipe: Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle!
All of our recipes are whole food plant based, which means they are free of meat, dairy, eggs, oil, and overly processed ingredients. They’re as delicious as they are healthy.
Our Meal Plan tester, Wendy, was blown away by the flavors of this plan. She was able to batch cook the entire Gourmet plan in 3½ hours and said:
- This Meal Plan was absolutely amazing and now ranks in my top five of all time.
- I loved that the spices were simple but made everything taste just like Thanksgiving! Meal nights were easy and fast, too.
- It’s hard to choose what I liked best because everything was sensational. However, I will give a big shout out to the Pecan-crusted Eggplant Steaks—they are to die for! My son loved the Smoky Roasted Red Pepper & Basil Soup and had three helpings. The leftovers were also crazy good!
Cook up the whole food plant based Thanksgiving meal of your dreams
How you use this Meal Plan is totally up to you. If you want to batch it on the weekend and eat the meals throughout the week like usual, go for it! If you’d rather use it as a plan to cook up the whole food plant based Thanksgiving meal of your dreams, you won’t regret it. There are no rules with these Meal Plans and we provide tons of flexibility in our user-friendly classroom. Change your portions to suit your needs and the classroom will calculate the rest.
Thanksgiving is the time we set aside each year to gather with friends and family, celebrate our connection to one another, savor sweet memories of days past, and acknowledge our gratitude for the present. If you’re ready to tackle this special menu, it’s ready to go in your portal. If you’re not yet a subscriber, activate a membership and get immediate access.
Gourmet Plant Based Menu
Simple Give Thanks ’21
Plant Based & Gluten Free Menu
If you find the idea of a whole food plant based Thanksgiving Meal Plan overwhelming but still want to have lots of yummy plant based food ready to go in your fridge this week, the SimpleGiveThanks21 plan has everything you need. Our Simple plans are inspired by their Gourmet counterparts, and are always gluten-free, plant based, have fewer components, and are quicker to batch. They’re great options when you’re short on time, cooking for just a couple people, or want something quick and easy. SimpleGiveThanks21 still features Thanksgiving inspired meals, but with less fuss.
Gluten-free meals in this plan include:
- Tarragon-sauced Penne Pasta
- Smoky Roasted Red Pepper & Basil Soup and Green Beans
- Gratitude Salad with Maple Tahini Dressing
- Chickpea Cutlets and Rosemary Cauli Mash
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bowl
Looking for more Thanksgiving Meal Plans and Recipes?
There are more plant based Meal Plans even your omnivore cousins will drool over. Pro tip: don’t mention it’s vegan until after they try it. They’ll be thankful for your healthy, flavorful creations.
P.S. We want all our members to feel like family:
no oil recipes, Plant Fueled Meal Plan, vegan recipes, wfpb, Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plan