Connect with your local Dirties!
This party is about to get EXTRA dirty.
If you've ever wanted to connect with Dirties in your area to make new friends, share a meal, find a batching buddy, explore grocery stores, eat at plant based restaurants, or swap local plant powered tips, this group is your jam!
This is an extension of the Clean Food Dirty Girl website and community.
All you have to do is request to join the CFDG Dirty Dates Private Facebook group.
SUPER IMPORTANT: be sure to answer all THREE questions when you request to join.
If you want to attend a CFDG Dirty Date, watch for updates in the group about a Date in your area. Or, check the events tab at the top of the group page to see if an event is scheduled in your neck of the woods.
Alternatively, you can schedule your own Dirty Date by posting an invite in the group. Just let people know what city or town you're in, where you will be, and what day and time. Any Dirties who are free can pop by and say hello!
Dirties can meet up anytime without waiting for a scheduled event.
Make sure to take pics at your Date and share them with the group so people will be inspired to join in on the fun!
Here are some examples of what you can expect to see in the group:
VegFest coming to Raleigh - who wants to meet up?!
Traveling to San Francisco and need plant based restaurant recommendations.
New to Milwaukee and need a plant based doctor.
London Dirties, where the hell can I find ume plum vinegar?
I am in Chicago and would love to find an accountability partner!
Let's go on a hike in Austin!
I'm in Las Cruces, NM - who wants to go grocery shopping with me on Saturday?
Whole Foods is fucking expensive here in Tampa - where do you buy your groceries?
I'm in San Diego and the library on Main St. has an awesome selection of plant based resources!
Who wants to grab coffee tomorrow at Little Owl?
Any dirties in South Africa keen to hook up and share tips on where to find some of the ingredients (eg Ume Plum Vinegar!)
Dr. Greger is coming to talk! Let's get a gang of Dirties together and check it out!
Big sale on cashews at the Publix!
New vegan waffle food truck in town, who's game?
Who's up for a Dirty picnic at Launiupoko?
Our Guidelines: The following guidelines will help keep our Dirty Dates running as magical as a unicorn's ass, so read up!
- All Facebook rules for the main CFDG group apply to this group as well. Check them out here.
- No selling anything. This is for making friends, not marketing.
- All posts must be about local activities / Dirty Dates, or recommendations. No memes, no recipes, no Plant Fueled Meal Plan questions, no venting about life. Think of this as your local Dirty chat room (eww, not like that) - a special place to foster and support a plant based journey offline in your community.
- Every post must start with a hashtag of the city or town you are posting about. #Chicago #Austin #SilverCity #Hilo #Tokyo #Buffalo etc..
- No political or religious based Dirty Dates.
- No separate private Facebook groups for meeting up with Dirties.
- This has nothing to do with romantic dating. That said, if you happen to meet someone at a Dirty Date and the two of you fall in love and get married, we expect a wedding invite.
Our Tips: Tips For Making Your CFDG Dirty Date a Success
- Plan and create your Dirty Date a week or two in advance if possible. This will give people a chance to make sure they are free for your Date. If you can't plan it in advance, oh well! Post your Date whenever you can - sometimes spontaneity works better than planned out events.
- Remind the group about your Date several times so that people know about it. You can also create an event in the Facebook group so people can find your Date.
- If you don’t want anyone to eat meat in front of you at your Dirty Date, choose an all vegan restaurant. Otherwise, ignore what other people are eating, that’s their business and we aren't the food police.
What CFDG Dirty Dates
Are NOT About...
These gatherings are not about networking, selling, recruiting, gossiping, trading CFDG meal plan recipes to those not subscribed, hooking up, or bitching and complaining about life, religion or politics.
Positive vibes are the only vibes accepted.