If you don't see your questions about Life Coach Molly Patrick answered below, please reach out to us.
A life coach is someone who can help you improve your life, feel better, and achieve your goals. When you feel unable to get the results you want or you feel frustrated with your life, coaching may be the answer. A life coach helps you recognize where you’re stuck and show you exactly what needs to change when you can’t see it yourself. You’ll be amazed at the clarity, insight, and help you can get from working with a good life coach.
Here are the three main differences:
- Therapists can diagnose mental health disorders. Coaches do not diagnose. That doesn’t mean life coaches can’t work with somebody with a diagnosis, just that they don’t make or treat the diagnosis.
- Therapy is a regulated industry, and life coaching is not.
- Life coaches work on the present and the future. Therapists work on the past, present, and future.
Here is a list of things I am unable to coach you on:
- Specialized therapeutic techniques such as, but not limited to, brain spotting and EMDR
- If you’re in an abusive relationship and need help finding safety and processing trauma
- If you are experiencing depression and/or anxiety that it is interfering with your ability to function in your day-to-day life
- If you are having a really hard time letting go of your past
- If you are struggling with the will to live
- Nutrition counseling
- People who engage in self-harm
- Medical conditions requiring a trained doctor or mental health professional
I am currently booking appointments for the following days / times. Hawaii does not adjust for Daylight Saving Time, so keep this in mind if your time zone does. You can check your time zone using this link here.
11am Hawaii Time
8pm Hawaii Time
8am – 4pm Hawaii Time
10 am Hawaii Time